Let's see. Its the start of a new term today. And the first day of school was indeed interesting. Maybe I should phrase it in another way, the things that I did today was pretty interesting.
So the new timetable suck(what's new?) and there's gonna be so many block tests from now. It certainly doesn't help that I spent half my holidays worrying away, and the other half rushing on the Maths deadline. Okay, whatever. That's not the main point.
Back to the topic, school. Firstly, we were so engrossed in doing amaths which is like wow, one in a million. Then Nicki, Sharon and I were the only ones in Chem class. Haha. How interesting. Shan't elaborate much. During emaths, it was one hell of a time. It started off with Sharon telling us she watched national geographic that was showing 'Wild Sex'. Yeah you heard it right. But before thinking dirty, it actually meant animals mating. Haha. Its really pretty interesting and funny how animals mate you know. I was laughing my head off man. I didn't know that 'prostitution'(spell?) exist among chimpanzees. Oh goodness.
And the day ended off with Liting and I going to compass. We were supposed to study but ended up talking instead. Haha. It was definitely good to do some catching up though its only been like a week or two since we last talked. And yeah, we talked about all sorts of thing. ( :
Hmm. Anyway, during the holidays, I've been doing alot of thinking and self reflection. I really thought about stuffs day and night. I made up my mind not to let trival stuffs bother me. Life's too short for me to sit there complaining that my life suck. I will try to look at the positives and believe in what I think, are the friendships I will take with me even after secondary school. I roughly have an idea on who I'm definately gonna keep in contact with. In addition, I'm not gonna care about how people treat me. They can treat me like shit, but at the end of the day, I know I'm not like them and that I did my part as a friend. Besides, I have nothing to lose. Its only 5 more months. If I can endure for so long, what's 5 months? I believe what goes around comes around. ( : So to sum it all, I'm glad I decide to break the barrier that was obstructing me from seeing what was real before me. Of course I need time to adjust and believe, but I know there are certain people out there who care. And as she said, "Old friends don't wear masks." I believe in that and I believe in her. I am gonna work hard at this friendship, I promise. ( : And to the rest of the people out there, you know who you are, thanks for everything yeah? Especially Char, you really helped me alot. I can't thank you enough. You know what you did and I really appreciate that. :D
Okay, what a long entry. Anyway, I'm still suffering from the world cup fever. Haha, and Nicki, 'El Nino!' Hahahaha! I bet your heat is melting right now! Aww. Haha! K, bye.
If only we would really open our eyes and observe,
the world is actually simple,
but we tend to complex it and make ourselves suffer.